ADR 0.00% 1.9¢ adherium limited

Ole mate talking Adherium up implying we are leaders in this...

1. 5,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    Ole mate talking Adherium up implying we are leaders in this space... well if that's the case why aren't the funds loading up our bank account with serious revenue... $1.5million is peanuts compared to what we should be making in actual revenue... come on Adherium do better already... its been along time getting to this point for the company, and now we are here we still seriously cash burning qtr after qtr... will this coy ever turn around and reward shareholders?????????????.....

Seriously Adherium was founded in 2001 and listed on the ASX in 2015,  we know and are forever reminded Adherium is a respiratory eHealth company focused on patient adherence, remote medication monitoring and data management solutions for patients, payers and providers. 23 years later and we are making dribbles of revenue... I honestly wonder what all these guys do day in day out... its like they must work a few hours a week... I would bet my left nut these guys aren't putting a full week in, as if they do 40hours + each... 23 years ffs....

Will this coy ever get a true re-rate, some serious contracts with high 7 figures guaranteed each year... Will long term shareholders even get back in the money?????????..  a whopping $75 dumped today... smfh...

frustrating AF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.461M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $1.33K 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 470000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 423781 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.