VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

That's a big call HAC, about the liquidity for distribution -...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    That's a big call HAC, about the liquidity for distribution - completely unfounded and there are many who keep their finger as close to the pulse as they can who would disagree with this to their very core. The 'constant' selling is on some pretty insignificant volume also I would observe. But it is of course your opinion that the serious holders of VEC are just trying to find an 'out', each to their own.

References to SOI are meaningless IMO, if we consolidated 10:1, the SOI would look great, SP who cares, MC the same - so what, are you then happy? No spec every achieves anything without dilution, to imply a gold explorer is 'doomed' because it has to dilute to progress is just such a fierce display of ignorance it makes me upset.

Those who know you know you are smarter than this post. People should really try to stick to discussing the knowns, rather than speculate on the intent and the unknowns, and to start jumping at every potential shadow.

The more boxes that get ticked here the worse the forum sentiment gets. It's clear most people are just upset they aren't sitting on bags when they expected them 12 months ago, but that's no reason to devolve into the emotional beings we are susceptible to become.

What happens when the last box is ticked? What happens if finance is sorted tomorrow?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.