VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Ann: Adidi-Kanga Gold Project Acquisition Nears Completion, page-57

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Agreed, although I still think you have historically been far too negative Maybe you've just done more laps of the block than I have.

I agree short term it would be hard to screw this up but I'm starting to question if it's so close and being pulled every time, what does that say about mgt ability to plan as you say, it says VEC isn't in much control either IMO.

Also I wonder - how much the terms have changed in the last 6 months, it's highly likely we have been clawed at a bit in the terms, but we won't know until we know I guess?

Mate I hate to agree with you in general, but this time I do - as it stands I have zero confidence in management competency LT right now, I have always been a very strong supporter (and defender) of management here and suddenly the rose glasses are off and the twitter posts this year just appear to have been hooked on a line dragging us along with the "soon" sentiment that has been predominant here.

Not even holding my breath for this to be completed in 2 weeks, the language in this anns is less compelling than the last - where has the 'expedited progress and anticipate to complete before due date' gone? Now we have a 'target date'...

Anyway it's clear by now where I stand on this and how I feel about the way we (shareholders) are being treated, and that seems ot be acceptable to most people, so who am I to day what right or wrong anyway.

P.S. - Lucky we have insider trading tweeting us to calm down, with a few cryptic codewords and images to set us straight, the 11th hour is evidently amateur hour on social media.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.