WR1 2.94% 70.0¢ winsome resources limited

Ann: Adina Main Zone strike length extended to over 1,300m, page-127

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290

id love to know what others are actuzlly waiting for? Serious question.

everyones banging on how good rhe resource is how long do u think people will wait for a return on their investment..if u bought anywhere in the last 12 months you're down. Whst do people think that when mre comes along well just automatically be 5x current sp?

whats the wondow? The og window is already gone bust, they've not managed to meet any other deadline on time, so honest question what do people think will happen here? If you're in big in this and arent already a millionaire you're pissed. Iff you've got less than 50k no wonder the fs given is almost zero.

do people honestly believe this will just run to $5 once mre comes out? Do people honestly believe lithium macro will turn arpund in 6 months? It's a 3 year problem. It will not re rate in current market. China has li market by the balls.

if I could put a put out I'd say 80c in the next 3 months and then when mre comes maybe a recovery to 1.80 that will sell off hard. Becuase post mre there's 3 years at least to production with further dilution incoming.

longs will suffer dillition upon dilution when they come to raise proper money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.020(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $151.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 70.0¢ 67.0¢ $265.3K 388.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6045 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 598 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.