WR1 2.68% 54.5¢ winsome resources limited

Mick I can understand the frustration but the MRE was never...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    Mick I can understand the frustration but the MRE was never going to pump the SP especially given this was taken from basically only in fill drill results.
    Nothing new was reported and everything that was reported here was announced previously. Not sure how you think this could have beaten expectations?

The fact that it didn't even include the last announcements results highlights how much more room there is for this resource to increase.

I've tried to explain to everyone here that clearly the point of this upgrade was to get as much to indicated and to demonstrate how much resource was at shallow depths for the scoping studies later this year.

As for your other announcements my honest opinions are as follow:
    "Where's the update on japan?" - What did you want? If there is nothing binding whats there to announce? If they were to announce interest, then that would lead to a pump and dump as all it would be is fluff. Doubt they would have been privy to this MRE upgrade information either.

"Wheres the update on the road and processing plant?" How long do you think these things take? Renard deal was brought up two months ago. Your frustration on lack of news is making you somehow believe that these large and difficult conversations and due diligences should some how have an unrealistic turnaround time.

I agree with you that the new drilling assays are taking longer and I would hope this announcement gets dropped in the near term to keep the focus on WR1
    Yes, PR isn't the best but we need to be realistic about expectations.

Again, we won't need to "sell" the story once we have a scoping study that proves viability and feasibility of the resource. That's what CE seems focused on more with the Renard acquisition and making the MRE upgrade more focused on indicated then size.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 56.5¢ 53.5¢ $324.8K 596.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4965 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 5451 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.