ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 20,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2028

Guys - I hold a negligible amount ( even sold the options post DCC JV spike ) so take this comments as current little confirmation bias .
    If one looks at the asset value vs debt ( 34 vs 7.5) then a combination of a sale of an asset or two and recap will definitely see this trading again. Even this latest announcement is taking about a recap proposal to be put to shareholders . I personally would happily tip in 100-150k on any recap proposal at say 1c
    If the cash flow numbers of 4.5 m released post latest acquisition are to be believed , then a recap won't be a hard task . As I said there is plenty of equity that needs to be protected and these major shareholder would be better off seeing this relist than sold at fire sale prices . The other positive is this business is not going to be impacted by its current issues , people will still keep using ATMs and paying feed and indue will keep taking fees for processing
    I would not give up hope . I think it will relist . I have already emailed TZ and told him I would be interested in participating in any recap and I will call the administrators and do the same next week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.