STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Guys - I hold a negligible amount ( even sold the options post...

1. 20,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990

Guys - I hold a negligible amount ( even sold the options post DCC JV spike ) so take this comments as current little confirmation bias .
    If one looks at the asset value vs debt ( 34 vs 7.5) then a combination of a sale of an asset or two and recap will definitely see this trading again. Even this latest announcement is taking about a recap proposal to be put to shareholders . I personally would happily tip in 100-150k on any recap proposal at say 1c
    If the cash flow numbers of 4.5 m released post latest acquisition are to be believed , then a recap won't be a hard task . As I said there is plenty of equity that needs to be protected and these major shareholder would be better off seeing this relist than sold at fire sale prices . The other positive is this business is not going to be impacted by its current issues , people will still keep using ATMs and paying feed and indue will keep taking fees for processing
    I would not give up hope . I think it will relist . I have already emailed TZ and told him I would be interested in participating in any recap and I will call the administrators and do the same next week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.