STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Ann: Adjournment of AGM, page-9

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    If I read the relevant announcements correctly TZ ended up with 4.5M direct & 31.5M indirect shares = 36M shares, up about 2M shares from 34M in May.

What is more interesting is the change in Dreambright shares. From what I can see Dreambright had 57M at the start of the year before selling 10M in January to leave a total at that time of 47M - around 7.9% - thus requiring a change in sub holder notice if any further changes occurred. I can't see any such notices since January (maybe I need glasses but I dont see any) and yet in the annual report released last month Dreambright has only 15M shares. So I have a question mark about why no reporting of any further change.

Apart from the sting of the loss, I find the whole episode bizarre - assuming nothing dodgy went on then I conclude incompetence has led to this situation. On the other hand assuming something dodgy did go on I find it bizarre that the Zani's collectively have left around 50M of shares in the company - at the last traded pricie of 2c thats around $10M of value they will have lost.

Cheers, Sharks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.