OBM 1.63% 62.5¢ ora banda mining ltd

Yes I was at the AGM and did vote in regards to the proposed...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yes I was at the AGM and did vote in regards to the proposed adjournment of the meeting. ✓

I believe it was implied that the capital raising was oversubscribed, I'm none the wiser by whom! I can only "assume" an investment firm has been given an allotted number of shares to find new SH's, I can't confirm or deny if this is the case let alone if only allocated to Sophisticated Investors. When questioned why current SH's weren't given the opportunity to subscribe a blurb was given that if a SH showed interest they may get an opportunity to get involved. Clarity was further requested from the floor if you have to meet the requirements of a "sophisticated investor" to which I believe the outcome resulted in a yes.

So the reality seems to me; if the capital raise "had" been oversubscribed in the first place there would have been no requirement to discuss potential opportunities for either SH's or Sophs to get in on the action.

This may or may not have cleared up some of the confusion. All I can recommend is that you attend the next meeting allowing you to make your own judgement. I'm sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.