AVR 8.20% $14.00 anteris technologies ltd

WP is showing his confidence in profitability by 2018, but it's...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    WP is showing his confidence in profitability by 2018, but it's a bit of a gamble hey...10mill isn't going to last that long, and at a reasonably high but market interest rate if revenue doesn't increase this company is going to be in deep waters.

I've been holding a long time and what was such a promising stock has proven to be really disappointing so I hope WP's confidence from their internal projections holds up. Blue sky TAVR applications are fine, but there's no way they can progress very far without partnering.

I just want to see more cardiocel sales - whats happened to the quarter on quarter centres growth data? We stopped seeing that a while ago. There's no calcification at extremely long term follow up, a repeat operation for any child/teenager is a devastatingly large endeavour. Every centre should be using it IMO. Paediatric cardiac surgery is so niche, I miscalculated that before buying in, no matter how great the product is. I wonder if the infusion business can prop revenues up now that the new RAH is up and running, but AHZ are only distributors of the product so profits will be capped? I think the immunology side of things is almost an afterthought now, should've gotten Guardasil but beyond that better to redirect funds to marketing what products the company already sells I reckon. Can't juggle too many balls when the company hasn't reached a stage of viability just yet.

Like many others here >50% down, but I'm in it for the long haul. Hopefully WP can deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.00
Change
-1.250(8.20%)
Mkt cap ! $295.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.80 $14.80 $13.60 $165.8K 11.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980 $14.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.30 600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.