AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Admedus announces further data from HSV-2 Trial, page-143

1. 8 Posts.
    Sunnycoast & haplo,
    Sophisticated well researched theses containing facts and accurate information, B+ grade from my class on medical & market research.

as a senior british woman with a noble gentry upbringing well educated in physics and human biology, I can congruently and fastidiously by the process of mathematical elimination establish those unworthy posts that have no logical or medical expertise or relevance such that most of your petty commoner rantings are not worthy of my indignant response or calibrated examination.

I concur with my learned colleagues above that AHZ has seen significant shareholder accumulation for near 12 months from the sophisticated investors like citicorp, hsbc, abn and
    many insiders and that it is my opinion that the hsv results have been misread and the confidence of professer fraser in proceeding to phase2 trials is entirely warranted as these human trials will clearly correlate a therapeutic and prophylactic effect of the vaccine/antivirus. In the event that like in 99% of animal testing these trials clear the blood borne virus and neutralise by collagen attachment the live viral dna as already shown in lab testing then, this will comparatively equate to a gardisil like immune response from tcells thereby eradicating the virus intravenously much like penecillin eradicates stds.

the conjecture between human to animal testing is entirely misguided and unscientific which is surprising from investors professing to understand biotech medical research. The dna correlation in 98% analogous to human dna and blood systems hence why animal testing is commonly always carried out first well in advance of human testing and rarely have the results been different. Think of it as the canary in the coalmine as what affects humans also similarly affects animals unless there are dna or viral anomalies in each species that affect them differently. I do not see any such differentiation here, in fact the virus hsv is identical but no human could survive a 50x lethal dose of hsv as these animals did . A tcell response in humans is pattern repition of the same process found in animal testing. The same pattern was true with tb and penicillin injections.

as for cardiocel, this is truly a globally revolutionary product with accelerating global acceptance medically and economically, with extraordinary expansionary capacity to other applications, it may revolutionise surgical procedures and sucess % and risk exacerbation a serious issue amongst all surgeons globally. The much evaluated bionic synthetic response is over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.