AVR 1.01% $17.73 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Admedus announces further data from HSV-2 Trial, page-55

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Great announcement today and I couldn't be more happy with the results.... well if it was 20 out of 20 demonstrating a T-cell response although I will take 19....

We have learned today that 19 out of 20 participants demonstrated a T-Cell response, the vaccine is safe and that Professor Frazer detected an antibody response, if the 3rd party wasn't able to replicate it then this could very well be due to their lack of ability compared to the Great Professors... no shame in that as this is one of the worlds if not the worlds greatest immunologist so if he detected an antibody response there was one and I think the issue of whether there was antibodies being detected is now closed.

We also learned that the study provided proof of concept of the Great Professors technologies..... This will be very important down the line when negotiating with major global pharmaceutical companies.

So out of the 4 main criteria that the study could provide proof for, safety, T-Cell response, antibody response and proof of concept we got 4. Another great day for the company and confirms in my mind at least our true price target of 45-50c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.73
Change
-0.180(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $347.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.73 $50.67K 2.834K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 76 $17.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.87 3 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.