AVR 9.24% $13.00 anteris technologies ltd

I agree with both you and greentree, I really think the big...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I agree with both you and greentree, I really think the big holistic picture in WP vision is being laid puzzle piece by puzzle piece - WP is building a GLOBAL BIOTECH COMPANY!!!

Now look closely at every announcement leading up to this since his appointment (when i first bought in) to todays Ann. lets look at the last 3 mths to save time - Reps, Training, head of regional sales in key markets (deadwood gone - new blood in) now thats all set up he just handballs that responsibility to a heavy hitting international power player with credentials and experience/industry contacts who operates the same as WP on metrics.

As for pay - I dont care - i see the wood from the trees and its all lining up ann. by ann.

To me this is just another clue that WP knows we have already reached CF+ (there I said it, quote me all you want) and can afford this appointment of the SAINT to take us further.

think about - just skimming over our past - best product in class no calcification!! besides that -
    WP appointed - Code red (sort out the crap lets get serious team) addresses the weakness and focuses on the strengths, SPP (get balance sheet in check) makes appointments to improve manufacturing QC and reduce packaging/logistics cost. Moves Head office and appoints kick a$$ CFO, (text book 101 logical, reduces overheads and parks us right next to QLD UNI. Marketing, new pr agency appointed sales team realignments, , training all while launching new products in record time - meanwhile each qtr we see the improvements hit the bottom line.

I hope you guys and girls can see this as clear as i can - and the weird thing is that WP has communicated this from the beginning and at each stage - in my earlier post around his appointment i praised this new open communication.

I know haters are on about the SP, yes expect some tax loss selling and general market risks, I wish i had a time line or gantt chart of all the ann's since WP's appointment so visually it'e be easier to see how this strategy is playing out exactly as communicated.

Even the hint of "as we move to CF+" now in this ann. I am sold my order is still open at .26 if we get there, the SP has spiked now on 3 occasions past .42c my technical marker (where i think the SP should be trading - I expect and Ann b4 June 30 about CF+ milestone reached and bring on the new FY can't wait
    Last edited by 1mission: 09/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.00
Change
1.100(9.24%)
Mkt cap ! $274.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.00 $13.20 $12.00 $718.4K 56.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 680 $13.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.25 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.