AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Admedus Appoints New Board Director-AHZ.AX, page-22

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Musksy45 - this is exactly the confirmation i have been wanting for to confirm my predictions that wayne would bring with his appointment - boom maybe? but i'd like to confirm the turnout story first and put a floor to the declining share price - IF THE MARKET SPEAKS VOLUME TODAY AND CLOSES ABOVE .355 THEN WE ARE IN THE FIRST STAGE, SECOND ABOVE .385 AND HOLD OVER THIS PRICE FOR A WEEK LOOKING AT THE CHARTS.

dammm caps lock

any way we now have reason to think this is who the puppeteer behind all this is - largest holding - not happy with performance put wayne in get insights from him - yep 3 stale people need to go - than boom appointed top job ?? (my assumptions only)

Mr Ratty is the co-founder of MC Management Group Pty Ltd - a long only venture capital firm operating in both the debt and equity space domestically and internationally. MC Management Group Pty Ltd is Admedus’ second largest shareholder and is primarily focused on healthcare, financials and technology equities

My take - is that Wayne found something ugly in the finances or needs expertise in securing a plan for profitability or raising funding that's a once off situation as the communication has been the funding cloud will be answered shortly (2mths) hopefully announced with or shortly after 4c results ...
    come on market lets see .385 today
    Last edited by 1mission: 27/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
-0.300(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $184.6K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.