AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Admedus expands CardioCel market, page-82

1. 20 Posts.
    Excellent Response from the Company, perhaps a lesson in assertive management for the Perth staff.
    Also refreshing to have a topical thread for a change, thanks lads.

1. Regarding centre development, the primary objective will be the infiltration of major cardio-thoracic centres based in Europe and USA. I cannot emphasis enough how difficult it can be to overcome traditional methods and introduce a new product in surgery and medicine and establish it as a gold standard. However, once achieved, like an action potential overcoming a critical threshold there will be a sharp uptake in use. Forays into areas not as rigidly bound by peer review and guidelines, such as Singapore, Hong Kong etc other than increasing frequency of sales, will allow greater versatility of the product and possibly open up additional indications for use for Cardiocel. I do note however, that take up in Singapore appears sluggish, with my studies indicating that the # of centres remains at 4 since June of last year, but i may be incorrect in this assertion. (please correct my if this is the case!)

As a doctor, with a long term view, i have confidence in this product. Australia is a biotech-phobic country which often results in the unfortunate, but predictable outcome of a mediocre share price. It is indeed laughable when you compare them to highly speculative mineral and resource companies which are the market darlings (generally). At the end of the day, there isn't one other small cap in the biotech sphere that i would invest my money into, hell the only other healthcare company i invested in was CAJ which became a 5 bagger. At the end of the day, rest on the laurels - the product is excellent, has been tested and is in the gruelling process of achieving market saturation and surgical preference. As tough as it is for everyone to swallow, this means more $$ in CR in the short term, which will probably occur in my opinion.

As always - Putting my money where my mouth is. Topped up today @ 250K -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.