AVR 0.76% $13.30 anteris technologies ltd

While Rome burns Nero plays his fiddle, lol, that’s what it...

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389

While Rome burns Nero plays his fiddle, lol, that’s what it blerry feels like!

I wish I could say to folk ‘Don’t sell, don’t give a accumulator (?) cheap shares’, personal financial interests dictate that decision I guess.

Really feel disappointed that WP resumed trading, after so long, WITHOUT major announcements, I would say that any announcement in the next month is unlikely, why? Because they should then of waited til resume trading and announced to have prevented this current poor situation.

Feels like current sh’s have been thrown to the ‘wolfs’, maybe not but that’s how it feels to me. I wonder if the sp continues to trend down IF BOD should step in and announce a TH to protect our interests, (what’s left of them).

Can the company support the sp or not, they absolutely need to restore sentiment to keep holders holding.

Another disappointment is the absence of previous rather stalwart holders of this company. I would genuinely like to hear a postive take on this situation, if possible, folk have supported strongly in the past.

WP has said he never had a crisis he couldn’t handle .... blerry prove it mate, I will be grateful if you do so, waiting will be hard but I will wait, nothing to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.30
Change
0.100(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $281.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.23 $13.30 $13.01 $108.9K 8.321K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 $13.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.35 107 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.