AVR 0.91% $21.70 anteris technologies ltd

I don't actually believe there's anything Machiavellian going on...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106

I don't actually believe there's anything Machiavellian going on here at all. I don't think anyone is manipulating the share price. I don't think there's any sort of master plan playing out. I don't think any evil hedge fund managers are rubbing their hands together as they watch us poor mom and pop holders become folders. 

I just think we're witnessing the final leg spasms of another failed biomed. 

Admedus is a little medical supplies business that sells dosing pumps - perhaps the most boring thing in any given hospital room. They have a side business selling a heart valve patch that may or may not be superior, which has failed to live up to any sort of hype whatsoever. They have a minor interest in a vaccine that is currently worthless but may be worth something in the future, if anyone could find the money to keep funding it indefinitely. And they have plans to enter a very exciting market for transcatheter aortic valve replacements that they are so far away from being able to afford that it shouldn't even enter into the equation for investors. Might as well announce their plans to develop penis extensions for Martians - it's only slightly more far fetched.

In short, it's a little med supply company that has no busines trading on disallowed, which has now run out of time. 

That, in my opinion, is why the SP is 4.8c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.70
Change
-0.200(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $416.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.90 $21.90 $21.12 $200.0K 9.341K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126 $21.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.70 776 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.39
  Change
-0.200 ( 2.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.50 $21.57 $21.12 259
Last updated 15.29pm 01/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.