AVR 0.61% $18.11 anteris technologies ltd

Thanks for the reply whytee, used to being ignored so appreciate...

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Thanks for the reply whytee, used to being ignored so appreciate it!

One question I have brought up in the past does 'having CardioCel in the market for a few years now guarantee the fast tracking of these new products?' Don't believe anyone come up with anything on that one!

That it is a good company with good products is not translating to a postive sp appreciation, think that it is more than daytraders keeping the sp down. Yes the company has a crap history but you would think that with Code red, refocusing and cost cutting that this negative sentiment should have abated.

That it has not suggests to me that we are still a fair way off, the company is doing a great job in promoting itself up to date, but the market is not seeing the substance in it though.

Any profits from the other divisions will be offset by the immunotherapies division R&D costs, be interesting to see what the market would value Ahz at if that division was to be spun off!

Without a partnership I guess this won't be happening anytime soon, this (imo) might be the 'drag' on the company!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.11
Change
0.110(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $348.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.11 $17.81 $18.36K 1.019K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13 $18.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.15 354 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.