AVR 1.01% $15.00 anteris technologies ltd

It was not insiders. A much simpler explanation is Morgan's...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    It was not insiders. A much simpler explanation is Morgan's healthcare analyst, Scott Power (who got it so wrong calling the stock up with ridiculous price targets all along while the share price tended down) apparently made another 'sell into strength' comment to Morgan's clients today on the announcement. He did this the last time AHZ rallied strongly, only to see it quickly reverse. Consolation is Scott's likelyto have got it wrong again because he can't see the wood for the trees. Morgan's were AHZ's corporate sponsors until Patersons took the guernsey with W Ratty joining teh AHZ board. There's a very large Morgan long suffering client contingent holding AHZ shares especially after the 70 cents a share placement and rights issue which, also, accepted significant oversubscription. Unfortunately, the shareprice has strong headwinds to overcome. Be that as it may, my AHZ fair value is 39 cents a share. Going to be interested to read the spin on the HSV2 results (likely announced tomorrow) as the interim were uninspiring. Today's timely ASX announcement emphasising the tissue technology division's importance ahead of Thursday's webinar on teh HSV2 results adds weight to my view, published here more than once including yesterday, the immuno division will be spun off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.00
Change
0.150(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $317.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.15 $14.30 $210.2K 14.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $14.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.00 5153 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.