CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Well Bugger ,
    there really is no sugar coating the elephant in the room so to speak, that 2nd Cohort being tested slightly differently was disappointing dropping the 2nd group shedding rate back to 46% .
    So while like most I was hoping for the best preparing for something like this, it is frustrating and as I have not yet seen the presentation I get the distinct vibe from this forum that WP was frustrated shown
    by just repeating the slide show and ending there. To me he, like many have said, needs to send a clear concise message as to how he is going to value the Imumo arm of our business. He in the recent past has stated monies will only be spent on value add activities, the Immunotherapy 2a will have to be funded externally or not at all.
    I honestly think they were caught off guard ( no excuse ) and they need to in the next 4c to explain why their delivery of the results seemed rushed ( again I have not seen the Webinar so am I wrong? ).
    In a nut shell they don't clear up their way forward on this the whole Immunotherapy side will suffer I know its stating the obvious however if there was talk today of external funding then the result would have been viewed differently as would the SP.
    The coy is still the same as one day ago fundamentals the same for me. Now this is a leadership challenge for Wayne engage the stakeholders, this is not a time to say nothing for a fortnight.
    I may be wrong but today is an inflexion point from a communication point of view , and the next steps are, over to you Wayne. I will be asking the company the above.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.