AVR 1.61% $15.25 anteris technologies ltd

We really have to put this into perspective It was a trial about...

1. 8,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    We really have to put this into perspective

It was a trial about safety, hence the low numbers of participants

This has nothing to do with how it was designed

It wasn't designed by Lee Rodne, like cmon!, with Prof. Frazer does it really sound logical he didn't design it? Even after his success with Gardasil?

Make your own theories up in your own minds because nothing will change that announced by the company

If the sp was going up you all would be saying it's a success

The reason why it's gone down is because way too many had expectations of grand upfronts from a big pharma

I tried to hose the enthusiasm down once again

Think what any of you want to think, I don't mind what some may think of what I think but I keep it real and honest

Just like when I was saying this more than likely was going to go down to the 30's when it was twice the price or higher and was accused of trading it and those accusing where just telling or posting to what the majority want to hear

I've grown to respect what ralom and a few others say lately and I think I've shown that I've learnt from it by saying I was going to wait to see what today's webinar and results would tell us.

It's paid off. And I have no doubt that's how experienced investors would think. And it's probably even still too early to buy stock.

Investors need to see clear direction in price and experience such experienced investors should have is knowing these things like trials are high risk of failures and funding issues

They will still wait and so will I. I have enough fb exposure.

The amount traded today is evident it has all been low experienced investors.

No major sellers of mega holdings.

I have never seen such an experienced investor sell out after getting it horribly wrong with a trial

Let alone have a holding beforehand

Any experienced investor ATM is a holder from a low price and because of cardiocel

Slow progress but it's expected. One can't cut corners and expect a get rich easy mentality.

These things take many many years

And those who sold out today thought they'd make a killing by buying before the results only to learn a lesson because they don't have much experience

Others whom have sold in the past year or so have done so realising they can make quick bucks on swing trades and pump n dump stocks

The type you see every day on the market and hc

I've had my medical advisor look at the announcement and she says it's a low number of participants just to test safety. She says they need a randomised controlled trial.

It has to be a large trial

Even Frazer has said, this is just to entice funding as per his experience in the past

It's crazy to see it otherwise and to make up ludicrous theories where he has no integrity and is just out to milk holders and the company just so he can go skiing

Continue on as you wish because I expect it

It's a long road and that suits my risk appetite at my age

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.25
Change
-0.250(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $322.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.50 $15.50 $14.80 $140.4K 9.315K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 297 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.25 1300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.