AVR 0.00% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Admedus Releases Results of HSV-2 Phase IIa Study, page-164

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Agree with pretty much all of this especially the dump coming from there being no 100M payout upfront for an observational trial. I was Slightly disappointed we didn't hear more about the professors platform more but aside from that the trial did what it was ment to- determine safety, observe trends and determine dosing(I.e both arms vs one arm). The vax results were by no means bad, but we knew all along they were small groups and not a major stepping stone. I believe in this company due to the adapt and cardiocel side- it's why I hold and why I add more, it's growing business from expansion to its bottom line. The company hasn't changed really, there is still risks but in my opinion a much higher reward. I respect your balanced opinion lex, but agree this is a long term wealth builder not a get rich quick scheme. I know there's a saying about bulls dying with euphoria, but we seem to skip all the stages and get straight there, all while the company grows at a fairly fast, but steady rate. Still a lot to prove but for me the upside is worth it and showing (with numbers, sales and expansions) to be more likely as the months pass. Good luck to everyone whose suffering today, sellers or holders it was still a roller coaster but long run, I think we will all do well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.33 $13.91 $13.14 $302.2K 22.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299 $13.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.49 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.