AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

Hey lex, would be very suprised to see them spin out the hsv...

1. 2,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Hey lex, would be very suprised to see them spin out the hsv only, it would have more value to another entity, imo, with the hpv IP.

Not sure how any of us can say really that we may have a better chance of success with it, especially at such a early stage, the hsv has progressed to this date, the hpv has yet to reach this point.

Spinning off the hsv still would not appease the market, in that, imo, that the market will still see the R&D on the hpv as a continual drain on the bottom line.

The dilemma for the company, imo, is that they can't spin it off without a meaningful collaboration, i.e: big money up front.

Results need to be compelling, not just average or good, for this to happen ..... no internal funds/limited funds to finance this or money from another entity will be a very slow death.

Unpopular as this will be, there is at this minute still no meaningful, money, interest in this division by a major pharma, imo.

Did say that the hsv results would have to great to see a sp appreciation, this I think failed to excite.

Said ages ago something has to give and was blasted for it, let's see what happens next!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.