AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

Guys, the science might be good, the IP might be good and might...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Guys, the science might be good, the IP might be good and might be worth good money. But if this is the case, this was not communicated very well in the webinar where a seemingly nervous, slide skipping Wayne Paterson quite frankly fumbled his way through the presentation skipping slide when it seemed appropriate. The entire thing was slotted to take 1:45minutes and WP was done and dusted in ~25minutes.

I expected the result from the vaccine, but I want more information from a business perspective about how we're going to fund this thing, this thing that is quickly becoming an albatross around the neck of the company.

We currently have three main arms: Medical Devices, Regen Tissue and Vaccine. One of these arms is clearly pulling its weight with some decent wins (we need more), the other, Regen, is finally starting to see some silver lining with restructure, lowered manufacturing costs and sales team. The third, vaccine, is nowhere near even break even (from what we know).

It makes solid business sense to either prove its worth or divest it. Divest, Divest, Divest, Divest, Divest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
-0.300(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $184.6K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.