AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Admedus Releases Results of HSV-2 Phase IIa Study, page-286

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Meerkat your perspective is from a rod.... perspective with no understanding of the markets and dipping in and out for small profits and thinking and you know 'SOMETHING'. You are a walking encyclopaedia with all the wrong answers. You yourself jumped in for the HSV-2 results and then back out, that was your insurance policy just in case there was a blue sky and now you want to flap your lips that you are a smart investor and personally I find you to be not very intelligent. ADMEDUS'S aims are in the right direction. If you had listened to the AGM or webinar you would know that the direction we are in is rock solid.
    ADMEDUS'S aims are in the right direction. If you had listened to the AGM or webinar you would know that the direction we are in is rock solid.
    As for the small company with vicious markets and hardest biotech sector, to have success you believe ADMEDUS has no place there. Meerkat you are about to get a quick lesson in business, watch out your not going to smell this one coming, it is going to come from the left field and leave you with your mouth open, this is going to be your first lesson in business. ADMEDUS will prove this within the next three months. So if you stick to your word and bugger off and come back in three months and I would love to go through your fantasy while pissing in the wind.
    The 2 billion got cancelled in phase 2 so if ADMEDUS is going in the right direction with the vaccine platform then how much is ADMEDUS worth?
    Meerkat your such an expert so give us a market value in your honest opinion, hold on to it when you come back in three months and we can have a discussion. Now remember I have been around for a very long time and I know every rod....... on this thread that uses shareholders emotions to piss in the wind.
    If ADMEDUS stuck to patches it would be where it was nine months ago under Mr Rodne, obviously, you haven't done your homework because this is not the ADMEDUS of old and you not knowing this would be understandable for making such a stupid post.
    For someone that has posted 21,000 times and doesn't know the products or markets that they are in is a person, you shouldn't be listening to. And it blows my mind that you have been flapping your lips for 21,000 posts and I can't possibly imagine what crap has come out of your mouth so please come back in three months and I would be more than happy to have this discussion with you.

PS: I really have to question the people that gave this rod...... a thumbs up and I'd ask them to take a look in the mirror and ask themselves if they are in the right company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.