AVR 0.00% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Meerkat, thanks for the detailed post. I think you're bang on....

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Meerkat, thanks for the detailed post.

I think you're bang on. This is the conclusion I came to last week that potential investors are currently scared off by the vaccine program. Looking st the timing of events, the FDA approval before the vaccine announcement I think this is indicative of how the vac program looms large over the rest of company. Last FDA announcement rocketed to 50c. This one just broke 40c.

No seriously market makers want to touch AHZ despite its improving fortunes in Regen and Medical devices. And my hunch is that this is due to the vac division.

Further, AHZ themselves have thrown no more investment cash at the vac company despite having earmarked for it. If they have no faith, why should you?

All I want right now is decisive action. Either find real earmarked funding for it from a willing third party as a vote of confidence or write it off or, outside chance, find a buyer.

Any of these options will have a great result on company value IMO.

No one wants to support the vac program anymore. And the paranoid part of my brain believes that this is what we were headed for from the start. Divestment of the vac.

Let's see if I'm wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.30 $19.00 $18.00 $363.4K 19.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500 $18.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.