AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Lol, hearing you mate, think what happens is that all of us are...

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Lol, hearing you mate, think what happens is that all of us are looking for short cuts to wealth building!

Best strategy perhaps, is to put your gambling money in the market, money you are prepared to lose or wait for, the rest in savings or paying off your mortgage. Think musky did once say he didn't care if he lost his capital, don't think too many people would be in this category!

Suspect that most of the top twenty holders are not sweating on their money like the smaller punters, their holdings likely incidental to their bigger financial well being and more likelier to be able to claim as a tax loss against their successful ventures if worst comes to worst ... imo

What happens ..... exciting story/potential, high expectations, money withdrawn from savings or even borrowed to get rich!

Think that the astute short term traders, not me by the way, are the grinners! Only use your windfalls to finance the next investment, perhaps this is people like ralom.

Shall be stoic and once viable to do so will sell all of my different holdings, be debt free and only invest modest money on spec stocks. In on the fairy tale and out on the inbtween hard reality of the fairy tale coming thru' !

Good luck people, just my humble thoughts!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.