AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

Cgt, I like your thinking, these are trials just as the name has...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Cgt, I like your thinking, these are trials just as the name has said and they are trying to find not only the injection site but also the dosage amount. I believe that it should be used on one arm on the grounds that if the vaccination is working it should go through all the blood stream and just because GENOCEA used two arms in their trial does not mean it is a better way of administering the vaccine. Off memory, Professor Ian Frazer was looking at Nanotechnology to administer the vaccine.
    This I think is the best way to administer the vaccine, NANO is a microneedle administration that penetrates just under the skin which is the best way for a vaccine to work for you only have to use one tenth of the vaccine to get the same results.
    In recent times they have called the Nanotechnology the 'band-aid' because you stick it on then take it off and you are done, great technology! So I do not believe that the vaccine needs to be close to the lymph nodes or by using two arms.

Quacker is on the right page about the skin and the delivery method, and as Quacker has stated 'it's worth reading up on'.

Cgt, you are no 'noob', your thinking is great and if you follow what Quacker has posted and advised it will give you a better understanding and believe me, Quacker ain't no bogan.

I hope this helps and I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.