ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Hi 1mission, in regards to the 'wingers' be a little more open minded perhaps, some of the people here have held for a fairly long time (years) and participated in Many CR s to see shareholder value go to shite and others who have cut their losses and moved on. That risks inherent in this stock( and most speccies) are brought up and discussed is not whining/whinging.

If somebody discussing the risks come up(anybody) with a constructive counter point, wtf/insults/indifference/ignore etc don't cut it. By this approach perhaps it can become a proper healthy disscussion on the pros and cons of owning shares in any company with people actually becoming good investors!

It would be great if the enthusiasm expressed here on Hotcopper would translate itself to the market .... Which it hasn't up and till now. I can also 100% say that I will not be saying I wish I bought more, I have enough shares in this company and would be more than happy to see the sp at a massive one dollar! ...Lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.