AVR 0.60% $18.09 anteris technologies ltd

Lex yes the centre up take re-order reporting to receipts has...

1. 1,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Lex yes the centre up take re-order reporting to receipts has had me perplexed for some months as we know they only report centres that re-order .... as halpo and jag who have been kind enough to graph have shown centre up take is going great guns ................

I now fervently believe the difference between centre up take and receipts is due to the numbers of surgeons being cleared / trained / inducted on the new tissue as we have seen previously it starts with the organisations best / opinion leaders so if a given opinion leader was doing 4- 5 procedures per month , per centre the centre growth looks great but the revenue trickle down within each centre will take time ......

We touched on this some months back but sort of got lost in the noise ..... not a bad thing just the way it is ... I believe this is how its playing out in my previous role I would get the opportunity to role out the latest and best .... others would come along and say guees can I have this for XYZ no .... its only for gmh , mars , visy etc no different

Until all junior surgeons are trained / inducted etc hard to expropriate.... I believe the hard question we need to ask is

How many surgeons in a given centre are using the product .... not a ramp as I am a belier but I really feel this is the disconnect between centre up take and revenue and until we get a handle on it ............ hard to forecast

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.