AVR 1.29% $17.97 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Admedus to host Investor Webinar, page-60

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am not saying there is a dilution in consolidation. Read the posts more carefully.The dilution has already occurred. As I said since I bought shares in BOD they have been diluted 900 %.
    The consolidation will directly reflect that dilution.

Consolidation gives the company better leverage to raise capital and further dilute.
    This will happen.

I am trying to offer a different perspective on the possibilities if we do consolidate.
    The company needs to be better placed strategically to attract funds.
    Right now have a company with a highly speculative and expensive research programme competing for funds from a well advanced outstanding medical product that has cash flow.

Investors will look at this and say CC is a great product but the cah will continue to be drained ou to support the vaccine research.

It is time to separate the two. I am sure the vaccine will attract investors because it is also a very exciting product.
    CC will not only attract investors but also finance itself far sooner.

I am not an idiot as some here would like to infer. You do not have to like what I have to say but please do not attack my character. Perhaps read and understand the posts possible before you reply. This forum I believe is for considered debate not character assassination.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.