AVR 1.67% $14.75 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Admedus to host Investor Webinar, page-68

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I see no merit in the idea of splitting the two businesses simply because we are very close to the end of the road with the vaccine division.....

This sounds perfectly stupid on the face of it although let's add some context.

The Phase II trial has been fully enrolled and we are expecting interim results by the end of this calendar year. If the results are very good we will partner the vaccine where, if history is any guide, this is very important, Admedus will receive...

An upfront royalty payment likely in the 10's of millions of $ (this money could then be used across the regen division,) we'd also receive ongoing payments when milestones are hit and if Phase III is successful and the vaccine comes to market a % of all future revenues as royalty payments.

The partner will likely also pay ALL costs associated with the vaccine.

There is no other way to describe this then as monumental and the finish line is close.

What about the HPV vaccine which has yet to enter into its Phase Ib trial?

Professor Frazer is utilising two proprietary techniques as a platform to formulate his vaccines. What will work for one vaccine he believes will work for the other, so the HSV-II results are doubly important. If we have a winner with that we will likely have a winner with the next.

Can you imagine what this technology will  be worth if it is proven to be effective?

Wildsea, if you had suggested your idea years back before all this vaccine work had kicked off I'd have been inclined to see some advantages in your suggestion although not now, not when the results are so close.

Investors should also recognise the great intangible value the name Frazer brings to a company like AHZ. The man is a legend, one of if not the world's greatest immunologist and the only man in history along with his late partner Jian Zhou to invent a vaccine to prevent against a cancer. The two divisions are stronger together and should remain together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.