AVR 0.99% $15.00 anteris technologies ltd

Well OK Russ. The information regarding the breakdown of costs...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well OK Russ. The information regarding the breakdown of costs within the running of the company is not available to most of us. So I guess it is coming from the inside.
    I am happy to take it on board and now understand that Regen is burning money at a greater rate than the vaccine. This would have been essential to getting this wonderful product to market.
    Do you have a breakdown costing on both products?
    However No matter how you look at it whilst both Regen and Coridon exist within the same framework they will always have to share the same pool of funds.
    I can see a benefit going forward by separating the products. As separate entities there may be a better chance for them both to survive and thrive.
    Obviously you are very close to the company and are privvy to information most of us are not.
    I am not the only one who is concerned about the dilution and now consolidation. Most shareholders are. We are all looking for the best way forward.
    I would be interested to know what your thoughts are on consolidation and what the future outcome/ benefits will be for the shareholders.?After all that's what we're here for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.00
Change
-0.150(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $317.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.10 $14.85 $133.6K 8.912K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $14.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.00 510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.