AVR 2.33% $14.65 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Admedus to host Investor Webinar, page-72

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    All the info is in there 1/2 and yearly reports.
    I would be for a spit if and only if they were in profit.
    And by that I mean Both.
    Or at this stage there would be a run to the door, as most thing like splits normal one part is floated and the return goes to the the part that floats as cash in hand, no shares are given to holders. normally its is to streamline a company. You need to look at what BHP did a few weeks ago, and you will see for yourself what happens. Im sure there are some posts about South32 on the BHP thread.
    At this stage we would lose more than any gain if you are looking at what it would do to CC well nothing as there would be no money handed to it or any shares give away to what would be a new company to any holders unless you purchased them.
    And it would take 1/2 the growth out of a growth stock.

On the consolidation well if news flow is good it might go OK, but they will need it to come a lot more than it has up till a few weeks ago.
    I would rather it not happen, but at some point it was going to whether I liked it or not.
    So it was one thing that I voted for but not much else, as its better to get it out of the way now while its cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.