AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Admedus to showcase CardioCel at EACTS Annual Meeting, page-35

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    Hey fox,
    no need for any patches for me mate, I play 3 basketball games a week and fully fit.

as for the rest of some drampers on here they'll need a patch for their heads when this thing explodes, at 13c its bargain basement, any lower and we will go on another buying spree on it. 12.5c is the prior step low, it gets dropped low volume at end of day, it normally spikes when market drops but its acting like a blue chip stock now.

how can I not be positive at this sp? Dirt cheap. When it went to 18.5c we werent selling, nor are we now.

This E
    ACTS conference is a global showcase, who needs a partner right now with $25M in the bank and cardiocel booming, this conference proves it, management is way ahead of us. Secret lab work and bulk orders coming through, just like any fair, many centres will order it in to trial it on the advice of these conference experts, maybe 150 centres across europe at maybe 15 packets each then once they start using they wont ever go back just like using digital mouses or smartphones or touchscreens..   theres no way back to the synthetic surgical solution, its cardiocel biotech that has taken over globally.

We use cows, cattle as leather for shoes, milk for our babies, beef for our burgers and sausages, now bovine cow collagen treated for our organs.. human dna and human tissue has been over 5,000 years accustomed to cow dna and products, worshipped in india, now to be worshipped by surgeons globally.. humanity has found an even greater use for cows than ever before and it wont just feed and clothe us but save our lives and become an inanimate part of our own human bodily tissue..

Forget rise of the machines its the rise and rise of the humble compliant cow! So simple yet so much with us for so long. Humanity has the power to absolve our own mortality based on our own predetermined biblical destiny using the resources and animals around us. Without the cow were would we be now? I understand the religious rationale. I agree the synthetic solution for organ surgery is dead yet the punters still dont get this yet, adapt tissue and bovine collagen can be applied to most of the human body, its applications more extensive than we can imagine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.