OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

“it is presently anticipated that there will be no return of...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    “it is presently anticipated that there will be no return of capital to shareholders.”

Of course there won’t be.....

But hey, always looking after you guys, the vultures very kindly advised you guys you may be able to claim a tax loss....

Talk about salt into the wound.....

This is one of only two or three stocks I have been alerted too on the ASX that REALLY makes me angry (and I never even owned any shares here)......

We all get on here and say our little piece (well I do anyway), and have our little arguments attacking each other bla, bla, bla......

On this occasion I am genuinely devastated for you guys.....

The ASX is hard enough to make money on a level playing field, you guys NEVER EVER got that....

I have no idea what you can do moving forward....nothing, fight, seek revenge who knows.

If this is your first big loss on the ASX, take it from me....you will get over it. Please believe me......

Times are tough ATM and I can only imagine how an additional loss (especially in this manner), now could be devastating.

Also, for those of you who encouraged friends and family to buy OGX, IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT!

There are some pretty smart guys here that were duped, so if your mining experience is minimal, again you never had a chance....

At the end of the day there are a few here that were involved in this and EVERYONE KNOWS who they were/are....and NO not every up ramper was in on it and not every down ramper wanted this to fail.....

Anyway those involved are IMO real scum and will eventually get what is coming I’m sure.....

I guess if I was in your position I would have a good cry, berate myself for a while and generally be pretty devastated sleeping very little...

However in a month or so I would do one thing and that is to promise myself....I would NEVER run a company the way these guys did and NEVER do to someone else what these guys did to you....

I promise when you make that promise to yourself and with a little time you will sleep better and this is one of the FEW things I have posted on HC and know to be fact.....I know this as I lost $45/50 in a similar manner to some of the same people involved here.

LIFE GOES ON.....IT REALLY DOES....

If you can get some sort of justice, then go for it...but don’t let it become your life.

Again, Im sorry to see this outcome.....I knew this (or something similar), was what they were going for, but I never really thought they could do it in such an obvious way and get away with it....

Stay safe....

Last edited by Waterblunt: 27/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.