BND 0.00% 8.4¢ bandanna energy limited

Asteroider, I hear what you have been saying As I too have been...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    Asteroider, I hear what you have been saying As I too have been burnt multiple times by weak management, Weak willed regulators, and snail paced administrators, but surely there must be an available course of action for ordinary shareholders if a company does have cash, and I thought the cash was what separated and legitimised bandanna versus the multitude of hand to mouth explorers and developers.

surely, the cash they offered the landowners remains in the kitty, and the take or pay arrangements has been voided by administration. and there must be some law in place that prevents administrators from not acting in the best interests of all shareholfders. ( possibly that is wishful thinking!)

So I am hoping you are able to provide me and other bandanna shareholders with suggestions on how we can resurrect something from this mess. I think you might have the answers ( if you take oFf the defeatist cap),

Genuinely, I think you may have a creative solution to how i ( and others) can get some sort of return out of this debacle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BND (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.