RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

How do I find the email address. I wont be at my main computer...

1. 1,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    How do I find the email address. I wont be at my main computer until Wednesday next week where most of my data is stored.The main thing is finding someone to organise it all as it is a very time consuming task.What is needed if you wish to become substantial holders is at least 5% of share holders in the group.

• Create a group in SKYPE. TELEGRAM is better but I found that out after I had created SKYPE group
    • Obtain holders personal information. IE Name, Address, Phone number, email address & Shares held. This was the most difficult part. Due to the fact people were concerned about supplying that information to anonymous person. Which I can understand 100%
    • I was lucky to have a few very helpful people that joined. IT man and a major shareholder who was willing to spend money on lawyer.
    • Then forms 249P, 203D and 249D. That was to removed the board. Don't know what forms would be needed in RES situation, if anything can be done now that administrators have been involved.
    It was a long process but we eventually got there. I learnt a lot in the process and I have to admit something I wouldn't personally like to do again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.