SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I just read some previous MOU, which are signed with nominal...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I just read some previous MOU, which are signed with nominal company. I dont even know they are still running or not. Interesting is the Flexitronics israel ltd, also. 20 Sept 2016 announcement, only SAS talked about MOu. No single comment from Flexitronics. As always, it is MOU, and it said “immediatelly commence work”. And SAS use the term “as part of joint venture”. We do not know after that what happens. But when i check the recent investment report 2020, SAS is ready for producing end user device. I am just wondeing whether they are already joint venture or not since they have prototype design. Then why does not SAS announce the sign of Join venture. What they misled is like that it is MOU but in a paragraph, SAS said “immediately commance” in some MOUs. And it use a word “will”. But never report back what happened. Just SAS has materials, which SH do not know where are actually from. I think kind of this opinion is not for administors is it? They are just selected by SAS since it is voluntary administration . Not Involuntary administration. Any thought?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.