CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Administrators Appointed, page-131

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Landed in the chopper from a tough day exploring northern Quebec to learn this. Doing it old school here - I get dropped at the bottom of the mountain and walk my traverse up, against the stratigraphy lugging up to 40kg of samples to the top, where I all to get dusted off.

Drilled and mapped Warrawoona in ‘97. CRA were doing the same thing on the adjacent tenements in ‘96 or ‘95. Their results are the same as mine. Problem is that mining engineers have no idea about variance and tend to believe whatever MRE the knuckle dragging Resource geo dangles in front of ‘em. Many Resource geos never do a site visit, none log any core. Bugger all have substantive experience (dat mean de logging of thousands of metres) in several commodities and mineralisation styles. A PhD means ya writes more and more about less and less and all ya believes is what the algorithms throws at ya. “Hey, man, if I use Cane Toad to implicitly model this stuff at a 0.5g/t cutoff, I can make it bigger dan de Ben Hur”.

Den de Ben Hur goes to de mining engineer, well schooled in the “waste plus ore equals more ore” philosophy and de rest be history.

Boudinage, structural control, lithological control, comprehensive met test work? Dat be fo’ pussies and senior citizens!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.