CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Administrators Appointed, page-178

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    This is an interesting take... Are we to take it that you are laying blame at the feet of the "Knuckle Dragging" resource geologist and engineers? Seems like a rather simplistic view of the whole situation, and particularly critical of people you probably don't even know.

MQG have geologists working for them in their team whose specific duty is to assess Mineral Resource risk prior to investment, and engineers whose duty it is to interrogate life-of-mine schedules and production cashflow models. They still invested. Indeed they bought the entire hedge book also. Did they do this on the basis of a fatally flawed Mineral Resource model and LOM schedule?

ALK are a mining company. Do you think they took a majority shareholding in CAI without also reviewing the Mineral Resource and LOM?

Do you mean to imply that all of the geologists and engineers who have doubtless spent considerable time and expertise reviewing the inputs to CAIs operation all failed to see what is incredibly obvious to you and possibly you alone?
    Perhaps the situation might be a bit more nuanced than that hmm?

I might not agree with all of the oftentimes didactic and negative statements from Informativeation, but at least there's some sort of point to most of what he / she says.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.