CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Administrators Appointed, page-181

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

“Are we to take it that you are laying blame at the feet of the "Knuckle Dragging" resource geologist and engineers? Seems like a rather simplistic view of the whole situation, and particularly critical of people you probably don't even know.

I think if you understood it at all, he’s saying (as am I) that these failures start, begin and end with the original MRE and this one never made sense from the beginning. It was clearly smeared to the buggery and did not honour known geological, lithological, metallurgical and structural controls - all historically well known.

Yet it was JORC compliant.

If you really want expand your knowledge base in this area, start researching the true meaning of a JORC standard. Then you may not feel so warm and fuzzy when someone says “trust me, it’s JORC compliant”.

I won’t even start on your other points regarding the internal technical mining expertise of MAQ and why you should not take comfort there.

Suffice to say they (the financiers) rely on external “independent” third parties for their technical due diligence that, wait for it, are paid for by the prospective client - that is, in this instance, Calidus!!

Idiots in charge of the asylum anyone???

While you may think our mate Jezza is taking a “very simplistic view”. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Sometimes the answer is staring you in the face and that’s something only experience teaches you.

In my opinion, Jezzathegeo clearly knows exactly what he’s talking about.

If you want to know where ALK f-up in all this, ring Nic Earner and ask him. My bet is that they solely relied on the the called “independent” JORC compliant reports that MAQ did and didn’t re-create or interrogate the MRE internally at all. I’d put $20 on it.
    Last edited by informativeation: 03/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.