CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

After a couple of days to digest the news and read some of the...

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    After a couple of days to digest the news and read some of the informative comments I have some questions that those on here may have answers to. Like a few on here I sold out at the $1 mark but bought in again when it hit 50 cents with a 70K investment. Lesson learned around definitely protecting my intial capital but hopefully i get it back through some of my other investments. Its a bad beat but not so bad that it will harm my long term financial propects so I feel for those worse off than myself and wish them well in righting their own ships.

regards my questions I would appreciate it if anyone could shed some light as this is my first rodeo in regards a company I invested in going into administration. Apologies if they have been addresses elsewhere but I have read the majority of comments here the past few days

1. Mcmahons took a stake in CAI in lieu of payment at the commencement of mining activities. Wouldnt they be shooting themselves in the foot a bit in regards the loss of their stake.
    2. When will we get a full explanation on how the liquidity concerns that were evident prior to the capital raising where never actually appropriately addressed post the capital raising.
    3. When will we know if its a straight up asset grab knowing the price to build a mine has now trebled
    4.How will communication with stakeholders, including investors, be managed during the administration process?
    5. What level of transparency can investors expect regarding decisions, progress, and outcomes?
    4. What is the possibility that the adminstrators do intend to address the issues that led to administration and ensure future viability?
    Last edited by bgunit: 04/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.