SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Administrators' circular to shareholders, page-4

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Well here we go , Administrators look for urgent buyers , one months wages later . After this , no buyers . Next only guy still in is Meirs mate Telefox . COME on for once lets change the out come that we all know Will Happen . SAS will be picked up for 3 cents for share holders. Rebooted on the ASX as a who knows maybe a Nano Satellite with Australian based company in Melbourne and with Australian Directors based here. Directors will put serious Cash in themselves to show share holders they are the real deal Australian Government is interested in there proposal and local employment in Queensland . It can happen honestly with good business people and a business That's Works .

Oh , I forgot at what stage do they ask us about buying the Company, of course after the SECURED CREDITORS . And while we are going When do They TELL US WHO they are . Funny I could be on the TOP 20 but who am I right , just another MUG Punter worth Nothing in this Card game I am not Allowed to Play in but have Put the Most Money in , Go Figure this is how they play IT on the ASX !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.