A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

@unicrumba As much as many of your comments have good points, I...

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    @unicrumba

As much as many of your comments have good points, I just can't agree with a view of MC being one step ahead based on comments and statements he made prior to last TH.

It could as well be my misunderstanding but if we go back and read last announcements IMO there was no even small indication how bad Alita situation was.

Having talent of being "one step ahead" we should never be where we are today or we were just not told the whole true picture which should be a case for authorities to investigate.

It was MC who commented on good cooperation with GXY, helping each other etc after their $20 M investment.

One thing I would never understand is why an option of CR among holders was not considered to pay off $40M to Tribeca considering we had stock for sale and money in the bank.

AGO was in much bigger trouble and they survived and hopefully we will as well but I will stay as far away as I can from any company associated with MC.

My biggest problem now is with trusting any announcements or news coming from MC regrading current developments and choose just to enjoy my holiday and sit and wait until (hopefully) A40 will trade again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.