A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

That GXY pulled this stunt with what amounts to a relatively...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5736
    That GXY pulled this stunt with what amounts to a relatively small amount of money (given the resource size and quality etc), I hope they get seriously outbid and outmanoevered, and that their repayment is essentially treated as a 'finders fee' by a major.

??? I see people still point the finger at GXY for this situation, forgetting it was Tribeca technically that started the process ? Maybe also have a look at MC and previous Alita management in this case - just sayin' ! From memory MC indicated other offtake agreements were close to being completed for months in the lead up to this situation ?

The lenders, led by Tribeca Investment Partners, have issued a notice a default relating to an existing A$40mn ($27.2mn) loan facility being used by the company. Alita, which was previously known as Alliance Mineral Assets, said the default relates to non-acceptance by the lender of an updated life of mine plan and Alita suffering from weaker lithium spot prices and reduced demand for spodumene concentrate.

I also shake my head that some on here believe that if GXY get outbid in the process that they will fair much better as shareholders ? I am no expert, but sadly I am not seeing that in this case ?

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.