ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 581
    well, the 'hope' for any owners (shareholders) will be a rocket in the price of gold between now and 4 Nov; but the 'best offer' to keep going will be to help creditors, not shareholders; shareholders will only be OK if someone comes in and really wants the operation; but even then, I think the outcome will be a full payout to creditors, NIL payout for share holders, and some 'new' shareholders

perhaps a capital raise could be offered to current share holders, but it would need to be underwritten (to guarantee the monies to creditors)

at 3.9 cents the market cap is $39 mill; so a cap raise at 8 cents would inject $78 mill into the 'creditors'; since a cap raise below that failed, then the only hope of current shareholders buying out 'themselves' is a rocketing price of gold; but again, in my scenario, some private buyer will show up and offer $1 mill more... say $79 mill to own the lot themselves

the current shares, then, must be worth NIL; the only way the current shares could have value is if the POG rockets so much, so soon, the VA is lifted and it starts operation again; I mean the assets cannot be flogged pennies on the dollar IF the operation is profitable... can it?

but, again, owners have 'relinquished' all rights, I guess, when directors called in VA; the company is simply now run between/and for creditors and administrators; I hope POG can rocket another 200 or 300 in the next couple of months - to see what will happen

I wonder if anyone knows any example of a company trading out and then having shareholders not lose all

The mine plan really will tell all; maybe if POG hits $2500 then a bidding war will start for the assets - and someone pays $150 mill; if creditors are owed $111 mill, then it means if a buyers comes along then all creditors are paid out, and the 4 cent share price is 're-established' (111 mill + 39 mill = $150 mill); and share price would rocket up, as suddenly there is a mine with no debt making huge profit

as I type, I can think what will happen in that nirvana pog rocket scenario => the $150 mill would pay out creditors, the shares would be closed out at 4 cents (shareholders cannot ever recoup) and SOMEBOBY ELSE will own a debt free gold mine.

anyway you look at, it is no chance for any current holder; sorry

what is really crazy to think about is.... the margins on the unrealistic JORC 1.3 g/t were a certain value, which caused the share price. Margins, if achieved = share price 'x'. Let us say the POG rises by the amount the JORC was overstated in dollars)... say $600?; does this mean the share price should be back to the heady days of 50 cents and everyone is a winner

now I pick $600, as the hedge to 'lock in' the profit was $1700; at $1700 POG the share price was 50 cents; and their pretend (it was believed!) AISC about $1100; so there is your number.... margin of $600 per oz (1700 pog and 1100 AISC) yields 50 cents a share (before dilutions, sorry);

so let us say the REAL AISC will be 1700 forever (most recent production?).... so to get a margin of 600 again and a share price of 50 cents, GCY need an AUD pog of $2300; I did not follow the cap raises, so I dont know how much dilution to bring down that 50 cents, sorry

if I was a shareholder, I would look very closely at any information the administrators give out (do you have any rights?); at $2000-$2100 POG, the operation is viable based on all the info we have

and at $2300 pog all is happy again;

if I am way wrong, please howl me down; I never bought GCY, but nearly... as I anticipate POG being strong forever

geese, my post reads back like a fairy story

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.