ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,432 Posts.
    Surprised more "work" hasn't been done here on the Top 20 update. Just some snide swipes @CaptainMorgan aka Blair. Well you should consider that he may have simply transferred his 5.8 mil shares together with his Rights take up into that HSBC 6 mil new inclusion.
    Hope it is realised that the new Top 3 are NOT institutional holdings but nominee/custodials, a different entity.
    So IF Captain HAS transferred and not sold? IMO all this babble, finger pointing Guff re the Top 20 ceasing to be fortnightly updated is just so much dribble. You have been disparaging Lee Miller,the friend of Gbar for selling AFTER the Boyle Dump. Ponces Lee put something like $1 into the 35 cent Placement. Surely he has  a Right to Risk Mgt practice even if YOU don't follow this!!

Anyhow there's a lot more pertinent things in that new Top 20 than finding look lokk I said months ago that there was Top 20 dumping and look look here and there I was rioght What a Prize Commentator be I I I .!!

Anyhow GMP is big,hey? Are the new mames their "clique" too? Whose Sachetti for example? does he post HC? we know Fone does. Who/What are all these new additions holders/voters?
    I'm not gunner do it, trawl thru Linkdin whatever. Leave that to Lygon St or Louie, they're into that.

A tip though. The last 2 on the 20 Bull and Stoodley are in because the # held to qualify has dropped so they may not be new buyers but old holders. Also apparently GMP clients have been buying from 15 cents down strongly so their Break Even is probably 7/10 to add their 6 cents to. In fact, one could surmise the Top 20 Update Withdraw was for them to accumulate unknown rather than for the dastardly Lee dump!!

I read this report as AMG/GK is out. Higgo too will have a Vote problem. The Dragon could make a counter offer. Has to next Friday. Wondering who Joel Chong is pushing though he could well be a GMP "player". It should be noted that new IPO GPX is going Expanded for dragon now.

Anyhow shows how pathetic Brad's Financial Mgt was that even Tenement lease payments were overdue and of course the 3 employees mentioned re redundancy "rort" are Boyle/Gillman and Exley. Employee Directors.

but leave you2it. imo the mess continues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $505 45.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 815937 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.