CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. HIO
    416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Yes Fike - clearly the director resignation was because they knew what was coming. Keeping shareholders informed is what they are paid to do as well as guide the company. By their silence they have lied to us and by walking they have failed in their duties. Good luck to all of us trying to get them to be accountable for their actions. You can bet they will pop up elsewhere wearing the same "cloak of responsibility, honesty and proficiency" they donned when working for us. Does the law hold them to account? - not a bloody hope in hell for that to occur. By default, the theft of millions from shareholders is but a passing non event to such people. The mirror will still reflect the same fancy suit and slick hairdo and expensive polished shoes and perfect smile as they ready themselves for the next important Board Meeting, making important decisions as pillars of society. Sorry for the vitriol, but I would have to delude myself mightily to overcome my conscience to walk in their shoes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.