MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Ann: Admiral Bay Zinc Project Acquisition Update, page-169

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Agree their experience is excellent and their ability for deal making is clearly excellent. The latest few Rocky Gully reports have been a little disappointing to me though.

Not sure I'd agree that we should be hoping to hit graphite though, in fact that's probably one of the things don't want to hear most, with the exception of "the conductor was reached and turned out to be Pyrite or Magnetite". Don't get me wrong, I believe Graphite will be huge in the coming year, but when you look at the African deposits TON, SYR, MNS etc, it is unlikely that any Australian operation would be nearly as large or economical; look at BUX.

I'm just glad the majority of the $10M is being spent on Admiral Bay and whilst Rocky Gully looks promising, the drilling costs budgeted look like they will be focusing more on the Geophysics before running some air core drilling and then looking for a Joint Venture to fund the deeper drilling. Things could change though is the air-core shows good grades of CU-ZN or NI-CU-CO-PGE.

All IMHO so not intended to be a downer on the Hype, I just want them to focus on the proven resource which is what will be the companies flagship/maker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.392M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 113475094 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 44503549 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.